Toasted Pita Bread Recipe
Toasted pita bread is a healthier option as apposed to frying it when making Arabic fatteh. I have used whole meal thick pita in this recipe. If you are using thin Arabic bread, please read the note below.
Whole meal Pita bread
· Preheat the oven to 180 C fan setting.
· Cut the pita bread into small squares.
· Place on an oven proof tray and sprinkle with little olive oil and rub together.
· Bake for 9 minutes then mix and continue baking for a further 7 to minutes.
· If using thin pita then you need to bake for 5 minute then turn them and continue for a further 4 to 5 minutes.