A bit about me:
I am Maha Nakli and I speak the language of FOOD!
Starting my professional life as a lawyer, I quickly realised that wasn’t for me. My passion lies in food and everything associated with it. What better way to make a living than doing what you love most?
I spend most of my time in my kitchen, developing, testing and enhancing recipes. I love giving the food heirlooms passed down from my Syrian grandmother a facelift, coming up with healthy alternatives to traditional methods.
My mission is to pass on the knowledge and the techniques I have accumulated over the years. I am passionate about creating healthier versions of our much loved comfort foods and promoting healthy eating through my recipes and cooking classes.
We live in a fast paced world, with very little time. My aim is to deliver to you easy-to-follow recipes packed with nutritional goodness and home comfort that you can prepare without needing to spend hours in the kitchen.
We live one life – let’s make it a tasty and healthy one!
A little more about Maha...
- My favourite room: kitchen
- Please serve me: sashimi
- Favourite cuisine: I can’t choose
- A fruit I never tire of: avocado
- A vegetable I eat everyday: kale
- My adored movie: The Sound of Music
- My favourite Celebrity Chefs: Gordon Ramsay and Lidia Bastianich
- My motto: cooking has no rules, only techniques